Some stats we like:
- We’ve signed 33 new customer license agreements at private and public courses in the last 45 days.
- 20% of our newest customers use Club Car and are taking advantage of our simple yet powerful integration with Visage.
- Already, 35,050 golf rounds have been played using Golf Genius Software.
- More than 700 new users (new, unique registrants) have created GGS accounts.
- About 1,800 tournaments have been played using our software: half stroke play, 226 match play, nearly 200 Stableford events and 300 skins tournaments.
- New integration with club websites, adding Clubessential to our partnerships with Jonas, Members First, and North Star.
- Tee sheet formats seem to come in more than 33 flavors. We’ve released some new, customer-requested format options, as well as adding more controls for display of index and course handicap.
- You’ll find new payments options for event registration that promises to make life a lot easier. We introduced a basic capability last year, and in January included new options and substantial payment reporting.
- Ready for 2016? For your member-guest, you can clone the 2015 tournament portal and copy over the rounds, the tournaments, the scorecards, the division/flight/team definitions, and even the player roster. Many of our customers have suggested it would be nice to link to the prior year tourney portal to view photos, the results, etc. We've added a widget called "Page from a Different Portal" which allows you to link to other portals. This widget allows a very powerful and simple way to organize event and league portals without the need to copy content from one portal to another.
The New Year is young, but things continue to move faster than Bubba’s swing speed at Golf Genius Software. Our commitment to less work for golf professionals, more fun for golfers, and more revenue for operators guides our team everyday. A sincere thanks to our customers, new and old, for launching us towards a very successful 2016.